Podcasting can seem a bit overwhelming at times – there are a lot of things to remember… and forget!
- What kind of equipment do I need?
- What settings should I use for my .mp3 files?
- How do I host my podcast?
- How do I grow my audience?
These are common questions that run through a podcaster’s mind when they are getting ready to launch a show. But have no fear! SignalLeaf is here to help with the Podcast Launch Cheatsheet!
The Podcast Launch Cheatsheet
You’ve almost got your show ready, but you still have a few questions. No problem – I’ve got a resource that will give you the answers you need to get your show launched and get it in front of the audience you want to build.
What’s In The Cheatsheet?
This Podcast Launch Cheatsheet will answer some of the most common questions that podcasters have:
- Recording: What equipment do I need to record? What encoding should I use for my .mp3 files?
- Hosting: What should I look for in a podcast hosting service?
- Publishing: How do I get people to know about my show?
In addition to the cheatsheet, though, I’ll send you 3 additional emails (1 a day) to expand on the cheatsheet’s main points. You’ll gain new insight in to each of the cheatsheet’s topics, while still having the sheet to use as a quick reference.